here is the 5-question interview from poninski she posted for me. if you wanna join the game hit me.
1. if your life story was going to be filmed, who would you want to play you?yul brynner. no young actor is interesting enough or would look good bald 🙂 also, all of them look like they came off the same mill plant. maybe jericho rosales could audition for that but he would be too old to play me by the time the film gets produced. we’ll get a CG yul brynner to act and speak bisaya and sing RENT for me hehehe
2. what’s your most embarassing childhood experience?my whole childhood was embarassing! kidding aside i dont remember any, probably i already had them mind swiped
3. what’s your ultimate dream bathroom? 🙂
ive always been fascinated by bathrooms. it’s the most taken-for-granted room in the house. and you’d be surprised a lot of people dont give much notice to how their bathrooms are planned. i prefer a well-lit bathroom, good enough for reading. segregated areas for wet and dry activities (what do you mean by that? hehehe) a couch to make chitchat with your family while you trim your nose hairs on the cantilevered silver sink. house plants to make the bathroom more in tune with nature (jungle effect, back to the prehistoric age of toilet training). big windows (better ventilation) without compromising privacy (or if you arent that squeamish anyway).
my ultimate dream bathroom includes a book library, a skylight, a siphon vortex toilet bowl paired with a water saver closet, and hot and cold water piping 🙂 plus a massage shower system.
4. what do you think you’re going to look like ten years from now? (i’ll check this ten years from now if you’re right..hehe)
it’s not unlikely id end up looking like my dad. big tummy. bald head. id just have less arm and leg hairs that’s all. id still be sporting a shaved head, maybe less of a goatee, silver bangles and a few rings, maybe a nose ring. still thin but with bigger tummy, sandals forever, me strutting around fine arts as (hopefully) one of the professors there. sling bags and muslim shawl, the works
5. what’s one characteristic that instantly attracts you to a person?
a particular ease and self-confidence (the sure-of-self kind, the not arrogant type) and a sincerity of character. no pretensions, no hangups, no issues. to go further, one who is open-minded, highly respectful of the existence of others, optimistic and observant, intuitive and introspective. moreover (if i am allowed to go on), knows when to talk up a storm and when to shut up, when to exercise GMRC skills and when to be bastos. follows etiquette rules and knows when to break them.
ok, the key word to the questions is what “instantly” attracts you to a person. i’d say a particular ease and self-confidence (the sure-of-self kind, the not arrogant type) and a sincerity of character.
Now, for the Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
If you don’t have a blog, I can still ask you 5 unique questions in my Comments page, and you can post your answers there.